Friday, October 8, 2010

My Cheating Wife Lucy

On one lovely fall evening, a beautiful terminally ill wife told her nurse to call her husband to her dying bed. Upon his arrival at the hospital, she told him, “Joe, I know that I am about to die, but there are some things that I want to confess to you before I depart this earth”. The husband, concern about his wife’s health, said to her, “Honey, you don’t need to do all of this, right now my only wish is for you to get well”. The wife was very insistent and told her husband that it was very important that he hear what she was about to say. After several back and forth, the husband reluctantly allowed his wife to say what she had on her mind. The wife then began to recount all that she had done to her husband before she became ill. She started off by saying that she hopes that he find place in his heart to forgive her and that she has not always been the wife he thought she was. With tears running down her eyes she began by say, “Honey, do you remember our gardener, Bobby?” The husband nodded his head and then she let it out, “I Made LOVE to him.” The husband told her, “Baby, you don’t have to do all this”. She continued without paying him any attention. She said Joe, I had no choice, many days you left me home alone and on one Friday afternoon when you were out of town, and I ask Bobby, our gardener to assist me with zipper. He started playing with my breast and then I Made LOVE to him. But we did it only one time. The husband sat and watched her in awe. She continued to explain…Joe; do you know doctor, Williams our family doctor? The husband said yes, she said I Made LOVE to him. One day before I got pregnant with our last daughter, I went to him for checkup and he put his hand in me and later we made love. The husband told her again, “Honey this is getting insane, I think you need to stop now. She wife continue…Joe, do you know our pastor? Pastor Freeman, I made LOVE to him. One day we were having prayer in his office and he touched my hair, and later he started to seduce me and then I made love to him. She continued… Few months ago when your dad came to visit us for the summer, I… The husband stops her, and told her this... “Honey, I knew you were doing all this all along, which is why I poison you to die.” The doctor said you now have few days to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment